Last week, you submitted a proposal for the design of a 2-day workshop to train managers on how to use effective feedback skills when delivering one-on-one performance reviews to employees. Prior to completing this assignment, review the How to Create a PowerPoint Presentation (Links to an external site.) video for instructions and tips on how to create PowerPoint presentations and the PowerPoint 2010: Speaker Notes (Links to an external site.) video for instructions on how to create speaker notes in PowerPoint presentations.
For this assignment, you will design a 15-to-20-slide PowerPoint presentation that would be used in this training workshop (excluding the title and reference slides). For your presentation,
- Use the features of PowerPoint to effectively present the material to managers.
- Create a professional visual using various design elements, such as background, color, font style, animations, transitions, audio, images, etcetera. Include approximately 50 words of speaker notes on each slide. These notes are the facilitator’s script.
- Identify at least three specific learning objectives for this training (making any necessary modifications to the learning objectives that were submitted in the proposal last week).
- Your introductory slide must clearly and concisely describe the training.
- Your presentation must also include citations and references from the Blanchard and Thacker (2019) text and at least three additional scholarly sources.
Your final submission should include (a) the PowerPoint with facilitator notes and (b) a comprehensive APA-formatted Word transcript of all slide notes and facilitator’s script including a reference page.
The Training Development presentation