From the A GEM of A Study case, answer the following questions:
- What are the independent and dependent variables in this study?
- What are some of the intervening, extraneous, and moderating variables that the study attempted to control with its 10-nation design?
- Can you do a causal study without controlling intervening, extraneous, and moderating variables?
- What is the impact on study results of using national experts (key informants) to identify and weigh entrepreneurial framework conditions?
- Can you do a causal study when much of the primary data collected is descriptive opinion and ordinal or interval data?
at least 800 words by 11:59 p.m. each question response must be supported with at least 1 peer-reviewed source. APA format